Job Code: 00311-6611
Days (rotating weekends)
Pasco Hernando's only Level II Trauma Center! Join us at the Point!
REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER BAYONET POINT
As an Medical Oncology RN, you impact patient care in every way imaginable – and then some. You’re responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care. You handle health teaching and counseling, promote wellness, health maintenance and illness prevention. You even administer medications and treatment as prescribed. And you do it all with an energy that makes amazing patient care an everyday reality.
You’ll be right home in our Oncology Department.
Experience our commitment to compassion and care at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point, part of the HCA North West and Central Florida hospital system. Our 290-bed facility boasts many awards and accolades, particularly for our nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. Our dedication to patients is reflected in the ongoing recognition of our Centers of Excellence, which include:
Heart & Vascular Institute * Advanced Certification for Heart Failure * Chest Pain Center with PCI * Advanced Primary Stroke Center * Cancer Care
Located on Florida's West Coast, our suburban location just 45 minutes from Tampa offers a friendly work environment, award winning staff and the opportunity to strengthen your career.
Isn't it time you were offered a competitive salary and an exceptional benefits package that complements your lifestyle? Join the team at RMCBP. Our award-winning hospital fosters an atmosphere that constantly rewards our nurses and clinical professionals for their commitment, while encouraging them to maintain a healthy lifestyle outside of work!
RMCBP is a member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA Ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for seven consecutive years. In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for seven consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!
- Current Florida licensure as an RN.
- Current certification as American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider.
- Previous Oncology experience preferred. Previous Med/Surg experience preferred.
- ONC national certification desired.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Last Edited: 02/17/2017