Job Code: 00584-12137
Evenings (rotating weekends)
Parkridge Valley offers the most comprehensive mental health and chemical dependency services in the region. With programs available for children, adolescents and adults, services are provided with a variety of treatment options to best accommodate the individual patient- from inpatient care, to partial hospitalization to intensive outpatient care.
Parkridge Valley Adult & Senior Campus is a 64 bed facility with 48 acute beds (32 Psych & 16 A&D/Dual Diagnosis) and 16 beds dedicated to our Senior Life Unit. Parkridge Valley Child & Adolescent Campus is a 108 bed facility with 84 beds being acute and sub-acute and 24 beds dedicated to our Residential Treatment Center which is a center for children in state custody.
- Provide age and culturally appropriate care including conducting and assisting in therapeutic groups and activities.
- Monitor, record, and communicate patient condition with doctors, nurses, and social service representatives.
- Teaches and assists patients in the process of utilizing behavioral modification plans as indicated on the master treatment plan.
- Preserve privacy through maintenance of confidentiality in communication, patient care, and documentation.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 1 year of experience preferred
High School Diploma/GED
Last Edited: 02/17/2017