Corporate Campus Jobs
Our corporate offices in Nashville, Tennessee are just blocks away from where it all began with HCA’s original flagship, Park View Hospital, now TriStar Centennial. There are a variety of professional opportunities available at the corporate campus, from business operations to administrative roles.
Nashville is also home to our Executive Development Program, where exceptional individuals are groomed to take on CNO and COO level roles in our nationally partnered hospitals.
This highly-selective program focuses on ethics, leadership and the financial and clinical knowledge required of professionals at this level of the industry.
Like associates in any HCA hospital, our corporate campus employees enjoy unparalleled resources and opportunities to reach their potential as healthcare leaders and innovators. From market-competitive compensation to continuing education and career advancement opportunities, every individual has a solid foundation for success.
Corporate Career Areas
HCA Central Recruitment, supporting Corporate and Non-Hospital business groups along with IT&S – including Field Operations – fills positions in a wide range of business situations. Among the most common are:
- Project Management
- Application Developers
- Client Support Specialists
- Staff Auditors
- Case Management Directors & Managers
- Performance Improvement Professionals & Leaders
- Finance Directors
- Contract Analysts & Administrators
- Administrative Assistants
- Accounts Payable Professionals
- Physician Support Coordinators
- Business Analysts
- Clinical Platform Engineers
- Division Clinical Specialists
- Clinical Analysts
- Network Engineers
- Service Desk Analysts
- Meaningful Use Analysts
- Electronic Health Record Professionals & Leaders
- Clinical Pharmacy Directors
- Data Integration Engineers