Search Opportunities

      Show Advanced Search Options

      For Veterans and Military Spouses

      Serving Those Who Have Served Us So Faithfully

      HCA is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, comprised of locally managed facilities that include 168 hospitals in 20 states and England. We know the positive difference that hiring veterans can make. In fact, we've hired more than 4,000 in the last two years alone...and we're not done. If you're a veteran leaving the military and are interested in healthcare, we hope you'll apply for one of our open positions.

      Guided by the principle that quality care begins with the warmth, compassion, and positive attitude of our employees, HCA has consistently proven to be the nation’s leading healthcare provider, offering the widest range of employment opportunities.

      As we value your honor, integrity and commitment to your duties as protectors of our country, we encourage all military veterans and active duty personnel to make the transition back into the civilian workforce with a career at HCA.

      Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Expert care, ethical conduct, innovative technologies, and best practices are at the core of our resources. Through these, we strive to deliver high-quality, cost-effective, community-centered health care for approximately 18 million patients annually.

      Part of our ongoing commitment to providing quality patient care is promoting a healthy work environment for our teams and offering unlimited potential for individual career growth and professional advancement.

      Our veteran-focused hiring is designed to understand and incorporate your military experience, so that our managers and recruiters can better determine which opportunities suit you best. A smooth transition to these roles will help you toward successful career in the civilian workforce.

      HCA provides opportunities to veterans of all military branches in patient care, supply chain and logistics, IT, engineering and technical, administrative and managerial, sales, finance and accounting, environmental, plant ops, HR and many other categories.

      HCA has more than 8,000 open positions, of which approximately 60% are in clinical settings, with the remaining 40% in support roles.

      Clinical Openings

      • Registered Nurses
      • Laboratory
      • Nursing Management and Administration
      • Education and Training
      • Behavioral Health and Social Work
      • Clinical Technicians
      • Laboratory
      • Pharmacy and Pharmacy Technicians
      • Physicians and Physicians Assistants
      • Radiology
      • Therapy and Rehabilitation

      Supporting Roles

      • Admitting, Registration, Clerical and Scheduling
      • Directors and Managers
      • Education and Training
      • Executive and Executive Development
      • Facilities Management, Security
      • Accounting and Finance
      • Food Services and Nutrition
      • Health Informatics
      • HR and Payroll
      • Information Technology
      • Marketing and PR
      • Materials Management, Supply Chain and Logistics
      • Sales and Business Development

      You’ve Earned It

      HCA provides veteran team members with flexible financial and non-financial rewards through the HCA Total Rewards program. The program makes it easy to choose the benefits that best fit the needs of veterans and their families, to create a valuable employment experience.

      Salary Differential

      Employees who take leave to report for active duty may be eligible for supplemental pay to the extent their gross regular pay (including shift differentials) exceeds their gross pay from the military up to $9,615 biweekly or $20,833 monthly. To determine the pay for employees on military leave, visit the Defense Finance and Accounting Service web site.

      Call to Active Duty

      All classifications of employees (Full Time, Part Time, PRN and Temporary) are covered by Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act of 1994 (USERRA). Former employees of affiliates with five (5) years or less of military service or employees returning from active duty leave have a right to be re-employed or reinstated to the same or comparable position they held prior to active duty, including restoration of pay rate and benefits that would have been attained had the employee not been absent due to active duty military service.