Job Code: 00031-12134
Parkridge Medical Center has served the community for nearly 40 years. Over the years, we have built a reputation for advanced technology and compassionate care, making us a hospital of choice for patients seeking quality treatment in the community. From our comprehensive cardiac services program to orthopedics and oncology care at The Sarah Cannon Cancer Center at Parkridge, we are proud to be one of Chattanooga’s best hospitals for healing. Parkridge Medical Center was the first hospital in the area to offer robotic surgery, and features the area’s most knowledgeable and experienced robotic surgery team. The Parkridge Medical Center Emergency Department is an Accredited Chest Pain Center, making it a natural choice for those suffering from cardiovascular events when every minute matters.
- Delivers and assesses responses to ordered therapy per plan of care including routine and intensive therapy and diagnostic procedures.
- Utilizes various types of oxygen and other therapeutic gas equipment such as masks, tents and incubators.
- Administers prescribed doses of medicinal gases and aerosol drugs.
- Measures ventilatory volumes, pressures and blood gas analysis.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition and general acceptance of treatment.
- Performs a variety of duties related to setting up, operating, cleaning, sterilizing, and storing respiratory therapy equipment.
- Responds to emergency team calls.
- Educates patients and family members and provides information about community support groups and other available programs.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- TN licensed RRT required.
- BLS health care provider & ACLS required.
- Experience required.
- Weekend Rotation
Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Last Edited: 03/20/2017