Job Code: 00031-12558
- Bathes, dresses/undresses patients assist with personal hygiene.
- Serves and collects food trays. Assists with patient feeding.
- Transports, positions and drapes patients for exams and treatments.
- Assists patients in ambulating.
- Takes and records vital signs, weights and I & O.
- Performs non sterile dressing changes.
- Passes and collects bed pans.
- Changes bed linens.
- Provides encouragement, support and comfort to patients and family members.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- TN State CNA Lic. or documented CNA/PCT experience required or RN Nursing student after completion of first nursing semester.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification current or to be obtained within required timeframe.
- Completion of cardiac monitor technician class preferred.
- 1 year experience preferred
High School Diploma/GED
Last Edited: 04/21/2017