Job Code: 00039-11531
Days (rotating weekends)
Located in Gainesville, Florida, North Florida Regional is a 445-bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care facility serving 14 counties in North-Central Florida. NFRMC is a member of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA)
Provide professional nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process. To collaborate with other members of the health care delivery team including physicians, to deliver quality health care.
The RN is responsible for planning, implementing and evaluating care for a given patient population with the established standards and practices of the Hospital. This process is enacted through direct clinical practice, management of patient care and general professional activities. This opening is within the Radiology Interventional Neurology department.
- Current RN license in Florida
- 1 year of Adult Critical Care experience is required
- Neuroscience and Interventional Radiology experience preferred.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- ACLS required at time of hire.
- Need to have PALS within 3 months of hire.
- Must live within 20 miles of the facility for on-call purposes
Last Edited: 04/21/2017