Job Code: 00058-88997
Respiratory Therapist - PRN (As Needed)
PRN Coverage Needed: Nights from 7pm-7am
Location: Medical City Plano Hospital
Since opening our doors in 1975, Medical City Plano has provided Plano and Collin County with advanced health care. We've built our reputation on the exceptional compassion we offer all our patients, a legacy preserved from our simple beginnings as a small community hospital. Now, as a world-class medical facility offering the latest in technologies and a comprehensive range of health care services, Medical City Plano continues its growth to maintain its position as a leader in health care across the region.
Respiratory Therapist Job Summary: Provides respiratory care to patients as ordered by physicians, according to established standards and practices. Performs a variety of duties relative to cleaning, disinfecting and storing respiratory therapy equipment.
Respiratory Therapist Job Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates competency in respiratory care procedures.
- Demonstrates advanced respiratory care practices and educational skills.
- Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled work hours is an essential job function.
Respiratory Therapist Job Requirements:
- Demonstrates competency in respiratory care procedures
- Demonstrates advanced respiratory care practices and educational skills
Respiratory Therapist Job Qualifications:
- Education: Associates Degree or Certificate of Completion
- Experience: 1 year CRT or RRT
- Special Skills/Qualifications: Ability to listen, interact and communicate verbally and in writing
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: RRT w/NBRC certified by TX, BLS, ACLS preferred
Last Edited: 03/20/2017