Job Code: 00068-35492
Lakeview Hospital is located in the residential community of Bountiful, Utah. We have a strong family feel and provide excellent patient care to our community. We have been identified as a Top 100 Hospital by Truven Health Analytics for the second year in a row and won the Everest distinction in 2013. We have a nationally ranked Orthopedic Joint Replacement program and have 600+ caregivers that are Committed to Caring. The facility is close to downtown Salt Lake City and has easy access to freeway, housing, shopping and schools. Lakeview Hospital's mission is to provide the quality of healthcare we want our closet loved ones to receive. Come to work at Lakeview where you will be valued and invested in.
- Responsible for the general daily care of Geriatric and/or Adult psychiatry patients as assigned by the Charge RN.
- Plays a role on the interdisciplinaryteam by facilitating psycho-educational groups, leisure activities and assistance with patient ADLs
- BLS Healthcare Provider certification.
- Current CNA certification.
- Associates Degree or working towards a Bachelors Degree. Mental
- 2 years in related field preferred.
- 2 years in a hospital setting preferred.
Last Edited: 04/19/2017