Job Code: 00187-5050
Days (rotating weekends)
- 24 Hour Level III Trauma Emergency Department
- Open Heart Surgery
- Women’s Services
- Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Wound Care Center
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Provides continuous observation of telemetry monitors.
- Observes video camera on selected patients based upon physician orders.
- Recognizes any arrhythmias.
- Documents monitor tracing.
- Communicates findings to nursing staff and physicians on a regular basis.
- Maintains telemetry monitoring equipment.
- Assists in maintenance of par levels of supplies.
- Participates in process improvement.
- Completion of telemetry monitoring/arrhythmia
- Successfully passing an arrhythmia interpretation examination annually
- BCLS required
Last Edited: 04/20/2017