Job Code: 00417-73295
Days (rotating weekends)
- Under the general supervision of the Director and the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse, the Certified Nursing Assistant provides a variety of patient care activities and accommodative services for assigned patients.
- Demonstrates the facility’s Standards of Performance, ICARE values, and Patient Promise.
- Assesses, monitors, records, reports, and follows through on symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Creates and maintains accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Adheres to standards of safety and infection control, in the delivery of patient care.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of and complies with all policies and procedures related to the performance of job duties
- Current certification as a Nursing Assistant in the state of Texas
- Previous experience in hospital/nursing home patient care setting preferred.
- BLS from the American Heart Association required.
Last Edited: 04/21/2017