Job Code: 02525-12106
- Conducts individual, group and family sessions for patients as indicated patient treatment plan.
- Facilitate identified support groups to meet the needs of patients/families as indicated by medical record.
- Participates as a member of the multidisciplinary treatment team.
- Participates in the QA process as evidenced by audits and attendance records.
- Participates in development of master treatment plans and updates.
- Attends patient treatment planning meetings and reviews on an ongoing basis.
- Active participation in the planning and execution of treatment regimes.
- Performs pre-admission assessments when directed by Program Director.
- Participates in discharge planning and aftercare planning.
- Makes necessary contacts with community resources to ensure continuity of care.
- Plans and arranges admission to special care facilities as indicated by physician’s request/needs.
- Assures completion of discharge summaries/discharge instructions.
- Documents according to policies and procedures.
- Interviews patients and families to obtain social histories and assures completion of psychosocial assessment in timeframes given by policy and guidelines.
- Assures completion of patient outcomes on admission and discharge.
- Assures contact with family members when families are available.
- Develops master treatment plan for assigned cased.
- Documents all clinical sessions held with patient/family members.
- Performs other duties and special projects as required and or assigned by Program Director.
- Assist with referral development and community education activities.
- Completes all competency requirements.
- Maintains CEU’s for licensure as required.
- A Master's Degree in Social Work or Therapy from an accredited school is required
- A LCSW is required for the Outpatient Therapy Program
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention (CPI) certification required within 30 days of hire (will train at facility if not already obtained)
- 2-4 years experience in social services or case management is strongly preferred
- Previous experience with psychiatric patients is strongly preferred
Last Edited: 04/20/2017