Job Code: 03166-62198
Nights (rotating weekends)
- We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual
- We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness
- We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
- We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- EKG interpretation competency or course within the first 6 months of hire is recommended.
- BSN preferred.
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, required
- BLS – Healthcare provider with American Heart Association, required
- ACLS required within the first 12 months of hire.
- Two years’ experience in acute care strongly preferred.
Last Edited: 04/21/2017