Job Code: 07126-88740
Provides individual, couples and family therapy, psycho-education, and psychosocial assessment services to adolescent and adult patients. Also provides consultation and education to Green Oaks Hospital and other Medical City Healthcare hospitals as needed.
- Applies appropriate theory that is scientifically sound as a basis for decisions regarding clinical practice
- Collects and documents clinical data that is comprehensive, accurate and systematic
- Develops a treatment plan and update with specific goals delineating clinical intervention unique to the Patient
- Performs psychosocial assessments as requested for inclusion in the medical record
- Communicates with patient, family, treatment team, physician and payors
- Networks with peers and other mental health providers to expand Counseling Services
- Requires Master’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or related field; requires current LCSW, LPC, or Ph.D. licensure.
- Must have current CPR and SAMA certification or attainment within the orientation period.
- Prefer five years experience in individual, group and/or family therapy.
- Prefer experience working within a multidisciplinary treatment team environment.
- Prefer appropriate experience with population that program serves.
Last Edited: 03/17/2017