Job Code: 08540-12280
Nights (rotating weekends)
Located in the outskirts of Washington, D.C, Reston Hospital Center (199-bed acute facility) lies within the vibrant Town Center of Reston, known for its lively mix of restaurants, shops, and services. Reston Hospital Center is an HCA (Hospital Corporation of America) facility making it a very secure and reputable facility to work with. HCA is one of the largest healthcare systems throughout the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless!
Reston Hospital Center holds certifications within our stroke and total joint center and is accredited in the chest pain center. Most importantly, Reston Hospital Center is dedicated to enhancing the health and quality of life in our community by putting patients first.
Additional Information about our Cardiovascular Recovery Unit:
- ONLY Accredited Chest Pain Center in Northern Virginia
- Alliance with Washington Hospital Center's Heart and Vascular Institute
- Heart attack and heart failure readmission rates below national average
- 24/7 operation with skilled staff and the latest technology
- Goal Seal of Approval as Certified Primary Stroke Center
- A supportive environment focused on teamwork and fostering educational growth
- Leaders on this unit have a passion for supporting nurses in reaching their professional goals and fostering the mentality that patients are first above all
- Graduate of an NLN Accredited Nursing Program
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Less than one year clinical experience in an acute care facility within the last 5 years plus specific unit requirements
- One year of recent relevant experience required. ACLS required.
Last Edited: 03/23/2017