Job Code: 08621-10061
Days (rotating weekends)
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served
- Promotes customer service initiatives along with Eastside’s Service Values.
- Documents all patient care.
- Utilizes Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Promotes compliance with National Patient Safety Goals.
- Provides total hygiene care including skin care, bathing, toileting, etc.
- Assists with patient ambulation in room, hall, and bathroom.
- Assists in feeding patients, offering fluids and snacks, recording amounts consumed.
- Responds to call bell needs, requests from patient/family and nurses.
- Documents vital signs and informs nurse of any change in patient status.
- Assists with stocking supplies and maintains clean working environment.
- Assists co-workers to meet patient care needs.
- One (1) to two (2) years previous experience in an inpatient/outpatient behavioral health setting
- High School Diploma/GED required
- BLS - American Heart Association required
- Crisis Prevention within 60 days of hire or transfer
- B.S/B.A in behavioral health sciences OR Georgia Nurse’s Aide Certification
- Certified Addiction Counselor Certification
Last Edited: 04/04/2017