Job Code: 08621-10170
Nights (rotating weekends)
Eastside Medical Center – Snellville, GA
Respiratory Therapist (RRT) – Neonatal ICU
Eastside is a 310-bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 1,200 employees and 450 affiliated physicians. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission. Eastside Medical Center has been a leader for 31 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including emergency services, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, women’s services, neurosciences, oncology, cardiology and behavioral health.
Eastside Medical Center is currently looking for a Respiratory Therapist (RRT) – Neonatal ICU.
- Serves as integral part of the code team and the rapid response team.
- Performs all routine respiratory therapy and oxygen administration.
- Assesses for appropriateness of respiratory care.
- Sets-up, maintains, monitors, and adjusts ventilator parameters.
- Draws arterial blood gases (ABGs).
- Reports values of ABGs and takes corrective actions based on results.
- Performs quality controls on ABG machines.
- Participates in new hire orientation and student rotations.
- Graduate of an approved (A.M.A) Respiratory Therapy Program
- National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) registry - required
- RRT credentials - required
- Current Georgia RT licensure
- BLS – American Heart Association – required
- ACLS – American Heart Association - required
- NRP preferred except where required (see below)
- Computer, communication, and math skills
Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Last Edited: 04/20/2017