Job Code: 26394-7679
Corpus Christi Medical Center, Corpus Christi, TX
Corpus Christi Medical Center is a Health Care System including Bay Area, Doctors Regional, The Heart Hospital, Northwest Regional, Bayview Behavioral Hospital, Northshore Emergency Center, Northwest Behavioral Health Center and Radiation Oncology at Corpus Christi Cancer Center.
We are committed to the care and improvement of human life; constantly striving to deliver high quality, cost-effective healthcare. From caring for fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, Corpus Christi Medical Center ensures the community receives the highest quality medical care available.
Corpus Christi Medical Center is a 631-bed Health Care System offering a comprehensive scope of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and specialty services, including:
- 24-hour Emergency Services
- Bariatric Services
- Behavioral Health Services
- Cancer Diagnostics & Treatment
- Cardiovascular Testing & Surgery
- Diagnostic Imaging/MRI
- Breast Diagnostic Center
- Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit â€“ Level I, II, III
- Maternal and Neonatal Transport
- Neurosurgical and Neurological Services
- Orthopedic Services
- Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Womenâ€™s Health Center
Corpus Christi Medical Center is currently looking for a Activity Assistant
- Encourages patient participation in groups and provides emotional support and comfort measures to them.
- Is responsible for coordinating all patient activities in accordance with Corpus Christi Medical Center policies and procedures.
- Six (6) months experience in health care environment preferred.
- Previous experience working with behavior-disorder patients preferred.
- Post-secondary education may be substituted for experience if the course of study is predominantly in an allied health field with at least 18 hours in mental health curricula, i.e.. psychology, sociology, counseling, criminology or related fields, etc.
Last Edited: 03/19/2017