Job Code: 26537-4097
Nights (rotating weekends)
Memorial Hospital of Tampa – Charge Registered Nurse – RN – Transitional Care/PCU
Are you looking for advance your career as a Registered Nurse? Become part of an awarding team of Registered Nurse here in the Transitional Care/PCU department at Memorial Hospital of Tampa. We are currently seeking a Charge Registered Nurse to join our team. This Registered Nurse position is a FT Nights position for a Registered Nurse. We have a dynamic team of Registered Nurse on staff and we are currently looking to add an additional Registered Nurse to the team. Our team of Registered Nurse take pride in nursing. Become a part of our team of Registered Nurse today.
The Transitional Care unit is a PCU Cardiac, Stroke Care Unit.
Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Memorial Hospital of Tampa has been providing comprehensive healthcare services for residents of south Tampa and the surrounding community for over 40 years. Recent renovations and the addition of state-of-the-art technology has kept the hospital modernized to provide high-quality medical care, including emergency medicine, diagnostic procedures, surgery, outpatient therapies and acute care for hospitalized patients. With a high caliber medical staff and a team of caring, skilled employees, it’s no wonder Memorial Hospital has a long-standing reputation for excellence.
The 183-bed acute care hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission and provides 24-hour Emergency Care, Behavioral Healthcare, Cardiovascular Services, General Surgery and Imaging & Diagnostic Services. Other specialized services include an accredited Diagnostic Sleep Lab, Digestive Health, Digital Mammography, Health 4 Seniors, Interventional Radiology, Inpatient & Outpatient Physical Rehabilitation, Robotic Surgery, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Speech & Language Services, Weight Loss/Bariatric Surgery, Women’s Health, Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine.
Make excellence your goal by joining our team of Registered Nurse and family of hospitals. To learn more and to apply, go to www.MoreCareerChoices.com
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Minimum 2 year RN experience in an acute care setting is required, 3+ years is preferred.
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider (BLS & ACLS certifications).
- Lifting 50 lbs maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
Last Edited: 05/23/2017